Mrs Clinton's Experience
Great pic from Zombie's archive
Another great letter from our friend over at POMIL.
14 January 2008
Mrs Clinton is right. When considering her qualifications for the presidency, we need to take into account her eight years of experience as a resident of the White House. Noteworthy among activities she witnessed were:
- Replacement of the White House travel office with her friends' commercial enterprise personnel.
- Keeping hundreds of raw FBI files in the White House.
- Sequestering Rose law firm billing records in the White House.
- Conducting secret meetings in the White House involving some 500 health care conferees.
- Enduring scandalous behavior in the Oval Office.
- Political fund-raising.
- Transfer of advanced missile and nuclear weapons technology to Red China.
Seventeen years ago, the American electorate had evidence suggesting the Clintons were ethically challenged. Yet they put the Clintons in the White House anyway. Twice. And Mr Clinton was impeached. What would the electorate expect the Clintons to do for encores in the White House? In time of war.
POMIL Research Analyst
I never counted political experience as a positive attribute. It would be best if all the people holding elective office were neophytes when it comes to buying votes, meddling in our affairs and picking our pockets.