Once More Into the Breach

Finding Nonsense and Beating it Sensible

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia

I used to watch TV news and yell at the box. Now I jump up from the couch, sit at the computer and begin to type laughing maniacally saying "Wait until they read this." It's more fun than squashing tadpoles



Free Kareem


Subscribe to Once More Into the Breach

http://www.wikio.com

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Anti-Gun Nit Wit Ad


I was watching Cavuto on Fox News this morning when an ad came on to let the viewer know that gun crimes often kill children so If the viewer is thinking of committing a gun crime he should really consider the impact on others before he acts.

These commercials are not cheap so I would like to know who's idea it was to put this on Cavuto, a business and investment show that airs on Fox. Does this person envision some perpetrator thinking, "Before I go out to pop a cap let me turn on Cavuto to see how my investments are doing."?

How about this.

"Gee, that ad makes me think. I just didn't know my slinging lead out on the street would hurt innocent people and make mothers sad. Perhaps I should be more careful when I do crime."

It becomes more apparent that liberals are in fact totally insane.





Digg!


Technorati tags
, ,

Labels: ,