Once More Into the Breach

Finding Nonsense and Beating it Sensible

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia

I used to watch TV news and yell at the box. Now I jump up from the couch, sit at the computer and begin to type laughing maniacally saying "Wait until they read this." It's more fun than squashing tadpoles



Free Kareem


Subscribe to Once More Into the Breach

http://www.wikio.com

Saturday, July 15, 2006

New Kid on the Block

Last night at around 11:15 P.M. a 9lbs 8oz addition to the family was added. Both the baby and my daughter are doing well. There is another Ziba in the world.

2 Comments:

|
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations My Friend!

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Late, I know, but better late than never.

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home