Once More Into the Breach

Finding Nonsense and Beating it Sensible

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia

I used to watch TV news and yell at the box. Now I jump up from the couch, sit at the computer and begin to type laughing maniacally saying "Wait until they read this." It's more fun than squashing tadpoles



Free Kareem


Subscribe to Once More Into the Breach

http://www.wikio.com

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Democrats Offer Bold Security Agenda

Oh happy day the Democrats have a National Security plan! When I heard the news I went right to the DNC website to read all about it. I thought I might load the whole thing on this blog and comment on each proposal about my thoughts on each one's effectiveness. What I found was an article with a link to the plan. Great! Not just a link, but a whole article to go with it. And that's not all! No not by any means. Why they even had a blog post ready for me to paste! Those Democrats are the best. So here is the post they so thoughtfully wrote for my blog:

Democrats.org has a post called "Democrats Offer Bold Security Agenda" that's worth checking out...





Today, Democratic leaders across the country will join House and Senate Democrats in unveiling a comprehensive plan for providing the American people with real security. The agenda stands in stark contrast to the dangerous incompetence of the Republican leadership, which has undermined the security of the American people.


Is that cool or what? I wish more organizations would do this, it would make blogging such a snap. I hope next time they will provide the comments to go with the article so I can spend more time watching reruns of The West Wing.

Anyway you may have noticed that I don't have the document on this blog with a comment on each proposal about my thoughts on each one's effectiveness. That's because there was nothing worth commenting on. It's just a regurgitation of the same nonsense that John Kerry was touting in his campaign. Just "We will do better, we are smarter, Bush is stupid. Well the new buzz is Dangerously Incompetent, but you know what they mean. After reading it it seemed they just threw something together after the latest poll, but no the Post says it took months.

The new strategy, which comes after months of deliberations and several false starts, aims to neutralize the advantage Republicans have held on national security and terrorism issues...


If they can't do better than this someone might be showing up with a bottle of vodka and a pistol.

2 Comments:

|
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The democratic party leaderships idea of policy is nothing but poll driven talking points and mudslinging. After the documents being released every day from Iraq showing WMD programs, AlQaeda collaboration, and the complete disrespect of the UN inspectors and resolutions, the Democrats still want to say 'dangerously incompetent' and 'manipulated intelligence'. Anyone with any awareness, and not blinded by partisian motives, can see it is the demcratic party that is 'manipulating' the facts and is 'incompetent' at forming any coherent policy to fight the war on terror.

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>>Is that cool or what? I wish more organizations would do this, it would make blogging such a snap. I hope next time they will provide the comments to go with the article<<

Well jeepers (cant believe I just used that word but there it is in flashing electrons....) its just a press conference. You know, "..y'all just have a seat and sip some cool aid - we have the hand outs ready for you and in just a minute Mr. Jones will tell you everything you need to know...."

>>..so I can spend more time watching reruns of The West Wing...<<

Hey! C'mon now, they used to have that petite blonde Lady Republican giving the "other side of the story", 'course I heard she moved to Miami and joined Law Enforcement so maybe she just got sick and tired of the bs too.....

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home