Once More Into the Breach

Finding Nonsense and Beating it Sensible

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia

I used to watch TV news and yell at the box. Now I jump up from the couch, sit at the computer and begin to type laughing maniacally saying "Wait until they read this." It's more fun than squashing tadpoles



Free Kareem


Subscribe to Once More Into the Breach

http://www.wikio.com

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


The feast is about to begin so let me just list the top three things I'm thankful for. In no particular order they are:

1. Having learned how to regain my strengh and improve my health. Weight lifting and proper diet have transformed me and put the lie to the thought that I was too old to still do some things.

2. That there are still people who are willing to serve in our military and make the sacrifices necessary to keep us free.

3. That God in his mercy does not hold me to account for the evil I have brought into this world but has freely paid the debit in my place.