Once More Into the Breach

Finding Nonsense and Beating it Sensible

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia

I used to watch TV news and yell at the box. Now I jump up from the couch, sit at the computer and begin to type laughing maniacally saying "Wait until they read this." It's more fun than squashing tadpoles



Free Kareem


Subscribe to Once More Into the Breach

http://www.wikio.com

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Georgia Gets Rain


Gov. Sonny Perdue calls for Georgians to public prayer for rain and...it rains. Not enough but the next day it does rain. The skeptics are still skeptical, The protesters still want religion out of the public discourse but the fact remains, prayer worked better than doing nothing.

2 Chronicles 7:14
if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. emphasis mine



Digg!


Technorati tags
, , ,

Labels: ,