Once More Into the Breach

Finding Nonsense and Beating it Sensible

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia

I used to watch TV news and yell at the box. Now I jump up from the couch, sit at the computer and begin to type laughing maniacally saying "Wait until they read this." It's more fun than squashing tadpoles



Free Kareem


Subscribe to Once More Into the Breach

http://www.wikio.com

Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day

Thank the Troops



While I acknowledge the great debt that I owe to those who have given their lives for my nation, I think one of the best ways to express that gratitude is to thank those who stand in the breach today. A good place to do this is at AMERICA SUPPORTS YOU , a website maintained by the Dept. of Defense that acts as a central location for charitable organizations that give aid and comfort to service members and their families. Be active in your support. Give this site a visit and find a way to show your support with a gift.

Because you are strong, I am free
Because you are brave, I am secure
Because you honor our nation, I honor your life.








Digg!


Technorati tags
, ,

Labels: