Once More Into the Breach

Finding Nonsense and Beating it Sensible

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia

I used to watch TV news and yell at the box. Now I jump up from the couch, sit at the computer and begin to type laughing maniacally saying "Wait until they read this." It's more fun than squashing tadpoles



Free Kareem


Subscribe to Once More Into the Breach

http://www.wikio.com

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Terrorism News and Comment


I've been writing for The Religion of Peace? this week. It's a fine venue for Terrorist News and commentary. I' enjoying the opportunity to work with the staff there. Not only is it convenient for the reader to have one place to find the latest antics of the one way ticket to paradise crowd, I can organize my posts more efficiently by putting all my war on terror posts at The Religion of Peace? leaving more room for the stupid stuff I write here at Once More Into the Breach. As long as the good Diso Shaman puts up with me , I'll keep sending the Terror stuff there. I encourage you to visit often for the latest.

More bloggy goodness at Basil's