Once More Into the Breach

Finding Nonsense and Beating it Sensible

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia

I used to watch TV news and yell at the box. Now I jump up from the couch, sit at the computer and begin to type laughing maniacally saying "Wait until they read this." It's more fun than squashing tadpoles



Free Kareem


Subscribe to Once More Into the Breach

http://www.wikio.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thanksgiving

I have much to be thankful for let this picture speak for me. then go to the links below to read about others who have blessed me in some way.


God watching over my farm


My Family

William Pearson who has a new family

Basil's Blog who takes my posts

Ace of Spades for his hat tip

Conservative Cat also takes my posts

Showcase

Our Troops who are there for us always.