Once More Into the Breach

Finding Nonsense and Beating it Sensible

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia

I used to watch TV news and yell at the box. Now I jump up from the couch, sit at the computer and begin to type laughing maniacally saying "Wait until they read this." It's more fun than squashing tadpoles



Free Kareem


Subscribe to Once More Into the Breach

http://www.wikio.com

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Bob Woodward reveals source

Bob Woodward has reveled the source of the leak of Valerie Plaime. Famous for his interview with William Casey where he got Casey to confess his crimes at the CIA while in a coma. He now claims that he learned the name of CIA operative Valerie Plame from no less than Renquist's ghost. "He came to me during a seance where I was trying to channel Yasser Araphat. I had just got to the issue of the secret bank account numbers when Renquist butted in to tell me all about Plame and her husband Wilson's plan to topple the bush administration. He said that he wanted to talk to someone at FOX News, but no one there could communicate with the dead."


See

Showcase at Boggin out loud

Conservative Cat

Jack Yoest

2 Comments:

|
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like the left is about to sacrifice Woodward like they did Miller at the Times over supposedly carrying water for Bush. See, if you aren't actively trying to undermine Republicans, you can't be a journalist anymore...
http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2005/11/21/the_fall_of_bob_woodward/

10:19 AM  
Blogger Xyba said...

Yeah, I' crying my eyes out. The left eats their own, just ask David Horowitz.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home