Once More Into the Breach

Finding Nonsense and Beating it Sensible

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia

I used to watch TV news and yell at the box. Now I jump up from the couch, sit at the computer and begin to type laughing maniacally saying "Wait until they read this." It's more fun than squashing tadpoles



Free Kareem


Subscribe to Once More Into the Breach

http://www.wikio.com

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Is It Bank of America or Americas


Don't ask me to take any Bank of America cards anymore.

Bank of America Corp. has begun offering credit cards to customers without Social Security numbers, typically illegal immigrants, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday...

... The new Bank of America card is open to people who lack both a Social Security number and a credit history, as long as they have held a checking account with the bank for three months without an overdraft, the Journal said.
.

I had to give a SS number when I opened an account so the IRS could keep track of me. I guess they are extending the illegal immigrants some benefits I do not receive.





Digg!


Technorati tags
, , ,

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

|
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to insist upon calling them illegal aliens, but in light of recent events I have revised my opinion and would like to suggest that heretofore these individuals be refered to as extra-legal aliens or perhaps super-legal aliens, since it has become obvious that they are certainly not being treated as illegal, but on the contrary, as something above and beyond we chopped liver citizens.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home