Once More Into the Breach

Finding Nonsense and Beating it Sensible

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia

I used to watch TV news and yell at the box. Now I jump up from the couch, sit at the computer and begin to type laughing maniacally saying "Wait until they read this." It's more fun than squashing tadpoles



Free Kareem


Subscribe to Once More Into the Breach

http://www.wikio.com

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Day 3 Forty Day ‘Pray for Iran’ Campaign.


Although Iran has been closed to the gospel it is not closed to God. People have come to a knowledge of Jesus through dreams and then seeking out those who will preach the good news.

The Lord, in His grace, has heard and has been drawing men, women and children to himself. Many Iranians have come to faith through dreams and visions. 'I was about to commit suicide,' testifies one young lady who had been studying Islamic theology. 'But then I had a dream that I was in a church building and was given a New Testament. I refused it at first, but was told to try it and see if Jesus would answer my questions. I woke up and I was changed. I later gave my heart to Christ and He has given me the sweetness of salvation from my sins.'

Sick people have called out to Jesus and He has brought His healing. 'My son was seriously ill and I did not know what to do', shares another lady, 'I had prayed for 35 years but not one prayer had been answered. So I decided to try praying to Jesus. I was amazed when the next day my son was miraculously healed.'

There are many testimonies like these and today we want to pray that God will continue to meet many people whose hearts are longing for truth in Iran.

* Pray that these supernatural visitations will continue and intensify and pray that new believers will soon meet Christians who can teach them the word of God and help disciple them.
* Pray that the family members will accept the new believers and give attention to the word of their testimony. Pray that right across Iran whole extended families will repent and be saved.
* Pray that there will be a house church in every village and local area of Iran.

Once again, please go to the website to view today slide show.

Thank you for praying.