Once More Into the Breach

Finding Nonsense and Beating it Sensible

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia

I used to watch TV news and yell at the box. Now I jump up from the couch, sit at the computer and begin to type laughing maniacally saying "Wait until they read this." It's more fun than squashing tadpoles



Free Kareem


Subscribe to Once More Into the Breach

http://www.wikio.com

Monday, April 07, 2008

Pass the Torch in San Francisco


The Olympic Torch which is traveling to cities around the world in the lead up to the games in China has become the focus of protesters concerned about the situation in Tibet. The next stop in San Francisco, Oh Boy! What better place to excite the loonies. Not that I don't sympathize with the Tibetans, I just know that every kook with an ax to grind will be in force in the one city known as kook central. In fact some nit wits have already climbed the Golden Gate Bridge to unfurl their sign.

I'll be anxiously awaiting the report from Zombietime.



http://www.wikio.com




Technorati tags
, , ,

Labels: ,