Once More Into the Breach

Finding Nonsense and Beating it Sensible

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia

I used to watch TV news and yell at the box. Now I jump up from the couch, sit at the computer and begin to type laughing maniacally saying "Wait until they read this." It's more fun than squashing tadpoles



Free Kareem


Subscribe to Once More Into the Breach

http://www.wikio.com

Friday, January 19, 2007

Dr. Cullen Caught in Own Storm


Funny how tolerant lefties become when the torch light parade they hoped to lead comes after them. Dr. Heidi Cullen, "Climate Expert" who called for the reeducation of meteorologists who don't subscribe to the politically correct version of global warming is now looking for reasoned debate on her program.

I would like to extend invitations to any of my colleagues in climatology or meteorology to join this discussion by posting a blog on this site or even coming on The Climate Code.


Of coarse that was after she tried to spin the issue in an effort to "stop the spin."

I've read all your comments saying I want to silence meteorologists who are skeptical of the science of global warming. That is not true. The point of my post was never to stifle discussion. It was to raise it to a level that doesn't confuse science and politics. Freedom of scientific expression is essential.

Many of you have accused me and The Weather Channel of taking a political position on global warming. That is not our intention.

Our goal at The Weather Channel has always been to keep people out of harm's way. Whether it's a landfalling hurricane or global warming.


Translation:
"Whaaaa! All those lying liars have to get what's coming to them and I'm going to give it to them. And you stupid idiots! I'm trying to save all your ignorant buts in spite of yourselves!"





Digg!



,