Once More Into the Breach

Finding Nonsense and Beating it Sensible

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia

I used to watch TV news and yell at the box. Now I jump up from the couch, sit at the computer and begin to type laughing maniacally saying "Wait until they read this." It's more fun than squashing tadpoles



Free Kareem


Subscribe to Once More Into the Breach

http://www.wikio.com

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Things that are more Fun than Squashing Tadpoles in France

  • Throwing fire bombs at cars
  • Throwing fire bombs at Post Offices
  • Throwing fire bombs at Day Care Centers
  • Throwing fire bombs at people putting out burning cars
No animals were injured during the writing of this post.
Squashing tadpoles is a euphemism and has nothing to do with violence toward real baby frogs.

4 Comments:

|
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but it my harm some French frogs.... They got on penny loafers, and purple bell bottoms, and a BIIIIIG protest button that says 'God is Acid'....

12:52 PM  
Blogger Xyba said...

What are YOU doin' in my town Buddy!

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(I'm just ignoring your existance...)

10:06 AM  
Blogger Xyba said...

Then I'll have to step on your face...then go down to may's Cafe.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home