Once More Into the Breach

Finding Nonsense and Beating it Sensible

My Photo
Name:
Location: Virginia

I used to watch TV news and yell at the box. Now I jump up from the couch, sit at the computer and begin to type laughing maniacally saying "Wait until they read this." It's more fun than squashing tadpoles



Free Kareem


Subscribe to Once More Into the Breach

http://www.wikio.com

Monday, September 11, 2006

New Blog Showcase

I am hosting the New Blog Showcase today but I have found no submissions in my mailbox. This being my first ever attempt at hosting a carnival the error is likely my own. So I went to previous Showcase carnivals and visited some of the blogs listed there and chose most recent posts that I found reasonably interesting and made up a showcase of them. Not much but hey it's something. If by some chance you made a submission and I missed it just post a link in the comments section and I'll add it to this carnival. If you didn't make a submission and are a new blog (less than 3 mo. Old) and have a post you would like to see here and it was published between 4 Sept. and 10 Sept. then post a link in the comments and I'll do the same for you. Anyway here it is.

Turning the big 5-0 this week has caused me to be more focused on fitness which is why I chose this post from "Echoes of Cold Moon", Thoughts on Exercise. And how could I not find a blog called "Help with everything" helpful with this post, Compound interest. Finally I added this bit of social Philosophy from "Check Your Premises", Link: The Real "Social Contract" simply because I'm fascinated by the various ways people view the world around them even if I don't see it that way myself.

Showcase